Kindness Is The Language Unisex Jersey Short Sleeve Tee
Part of The Cause Collection. $7 from every item sold is donated to Nevada Hands & Voices, a parent-driven, non-profit organization that exists to support, encourage, and educate families of Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) children, so that they can be empowered to make choices that will enable their children to achieve their full potential.
Need a wearable reminder of the power of kindness? Try our Kindness Is The Language Unisex Jersey Short Sleeve Tee featuring the timeless words of Mark Twain, "Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." This tee celebrates the universal language of compassion. With every purchase, you also support parents of deaf and hard of hearing children, making a meaningful difference in their lives. Wear this tee proudly, spreading kindness and empathy, and inspiring others to see the beauty of human connection. Together, let's create a world where kindness knows no barriers. Get your shirt today.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Front chest says, "Have courage and be kind."
- Back of shirt is printed with Mark Twain quote, "Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Unisex fit
- Tear away label
- Runs true to size
- Printed on Bella + Canvas 3001
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold, inside out, with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Please allow 7-14 business days for your item to arrive as each item is made to order.
|Sleeve length, in||8.90||9.17||9.45||9.72||10.00||10.39|