Above the Storm The Sun Still Shines Eco Tote Bag
Part of The Cause Collection. $5 from every item sold is donated to My Stuff Bags Foundation whose mission is to provide new belongings, comfort, and hope to thousands of children rescued from abandonment, abuse, domestic violence, homelessness, and neglect across the United States. These children enter crisis shelters with no belongings.
Winston Churchill said, "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continues that counts." It takes a lot of courage to fight through the hard days. We honor that fight and love this tote for the reminder that above the storm the sun still shines. Good things are coming and this too shall pass. Get your tote today before they are gone.
- 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
- Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
- Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
- Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
- Open main compartment
- Blank product components sourced from Vietnam
Allow 5-12 business days for your item to arrive as each item is made to order.
|BAG WIDTH (inches)||BAG HEIGHT (inches)||BAG DEPTH (inches)||STRAP LENGTH (inches)||STRAP WIDTH (inches)|
|One Size||16||14 ½||5||24 1/2||1|