Lady Gaga once said, "Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me." As mothers, these are the qualities we work tirelessly to ingrain in our children and hope they stick. Let's face it; motherhood is hard. We do our best every day often hoping that our best is enough. We often go to bed thinking about all the ways we failed. We forgot a show and share item for 3rd time, missed picture day for an out of town work meeting, picked up fast food for dinner because we were too tired to think about cooking, the laundry in the dryer has been fluffed three times, and has yet to be removed from the dryer, and the list goes on. I often have to remind myself that my kids won't remember the dust, unmopped floors, the piles of laundry, or the meals I didn't make. The things they will remember are: The times we spent together. The love I give them every day. The kindness and compassion I show others, and the example I set for them. To raise children who are accepting, tolerant, brave, and compassionate is by far a mom's most remarkable success story.
So, if you want to impress your mom this Mother's Day, there's no better way to do it than by buying her a gift that gives back to a charitable cause and makes the world a better place.
We've picked a few of our favorites to feature below. You can also check out more gifts here.
1) Larissa Loden Mama Necklace - There is no age limit on "Mama" and this 4 letter word will melt any mom's heart. This necklace is a winner in our book.
2) Chaos Coordinator Mom T-Shirt - If you want to give your mom a relatable laugh, the Chaos Coordinator Mom T-Shirt will do the trick. Let's face it, she's a pro a coordinating your chaos. We've even got the matching Chaos Creator kid's tee to top off the laughs.
3) Hope Blooms Leather Strap Classic Quartz Watch - Mom has inspired you throughout your life, why not give her a watch that inspires her daily?
4) Eco Not Ego Embroidered Shopping Tote - Moms love a good tote bag. Do you know why? They always have a ton of things to carry around...diapers, bottles, toys, extra clothes, homework, books, and the weight of the world. Help lighten her load with a tote that also supports clean air initiatives
5) Dream Bigger Floral Leather Tote - This beautiful handmade in England handbag will having your mom feeling like the rare luxury that she is.
6) It's Okay Not To Do Everything Embroidered Notebook - Mom has a million to do lists. Help her stay organized and on top of it with this adorable notebook that also gives her permission to not check off everything on that list.
7) Be Happy 11 oz. Coffee Mug - If you want to literally give your mom a smile, than this smiley face be happy mug is your go-to gift. You can't drink coffee and not smile with this mug.
8) My Squad Calls Me Mom Sweatshirt - Whether you call her Mom, Mama, Mommy, Mother; let her wear her motherhood with pride.
9) MAMA Mother's Day Card - This beautiful card is blank inside so that you can write the perfect heartfelt message she will cherish forever.
10) Recycled Glass Baby Hexagon Necklace - If your mom likes unique and sustainable gifts, she will love this beautiful pendent necklace that supports clean air initiatives.