If you follow the fashion trends, you will notice retro sneakers are in for spring/summer 2022. Air Jordan sneakers are having a big resurgence, especially in women's fashion (not that they ever really went away for men). We really love this trend for many reasons. The first is that we can't remember the last time we wore heels, thanks to the pandemic. These days we are all about comfort so break on the sneakers.
We've done our own take on Nike's popular shoe, the Hope Blooms Floral High Top Sneaker. We decided to give this sneaker a fun and feminine take with florals and our favorite quote, "Where flowers bloom, so does hope." We've included some ways to style this amazing shoe to keep you on-trend this season.
1) High rise cropped jeans and classic tank- The current trend is crop tops but if you are like us, There is not a chance you'll be rocking a crop top. We get it. Some great alternatives would be a great classic full length tank top or a "meet and greet" length tank top. You do what makes you feel the best!
2) The midi tank dress for a casual, athletic look. We prefer our midi dress with side slits.
3) The classic hoodies and leggings combo- for a lounging, heading to the gym, or just running some quick errands
4) High rise, wide leg jeans, a classic tank, and a letterman style jacket - The 90's trend is in full swing so wide leg jeans with tennis shoes is a big trend at the moment. We are combining this trend with the collegiate inspired trends with this pink letterman style jacket.
5) Lastly, you can never go wrong with a classic pair of denim shorts and an oversized t-shirt. Comfort is key and this look will have you looking effortlessly cool.
Here are the Hope Blooms High-Top Leather Sneakers.
Please note these shoes are not Nike shoes.