Breast Cancer Survivor Unisex Jersey Short Sleeve Tee
Part of The Cause Collection. $6 from every item sold is donated to The Remissionaries whose mission is to make a lasting positive impact on the lives of those fighting breast cancer by providing comfort during and after chemotherapy, easing the treatment process.
A tribute to resilience, our Breast Cancer Survivor Short Sleeve Jersey Tee is emblazoned with the pink ribbon and adorned with the words hope, courage, strength, believe, fight, and thrive. This tee stands as a testament to the unwavering spirit of breast cancer survivors. Each word printed onto the fabric symbolizes not just a battle fought, but a battle won. It's a tribute to the heart, the spirit, and the strength that shines even in the darkest hours.
Wear your victory with pride! Grab this short sleeve tee, embrace the warmth of solidarity, and let your purchase make a difference in the lives of others in their breast cancer battle. Let's stand together, united in the triumph of survivors and the promise of brighter tomorrows. Available for a limited time. Get your t-shirt before they are gone!
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Pink ribbon survivor with the words hope, courage, strength, believe, fight, thrive printed on the front of the shirt
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Unisex Retail fit
- Tear away label
- Runs true to size
- Printed on Bella Canvas 3001
- Care instructions: wash with like colors in cold, tumble dry on low
Please allow 7-14 business days for your item to arrive as each item is made to order.
|Sleeve length, in||8.90||9.17||9.45||9.|