Crystal Beaded Bracelet - Black Agate
Part of The Kindness Collection. $1.00 from every item sold is donated to our featured nonprofit. Click here for our current Kindness Collection nonprofit partner information.
When considering a black agate beaded bracelet, you're choosing a sophisticated and versatile accessory that exudes elegance. Black agate, with its smooth and dark appearance, symbolizes protection and grounding. This stone is believed to provide stability and balance, making it a perfect choice for those seeking inner harmony and resilience. With its timeless appeal, a black agate beaded bracelet effortlessly complements any outfit, from casual to formal. Add a touch of sophistication to your style while harnessing the protective energy of black agate. Discover our collection and elevate your fashion statement with a black agate beaded bracelet today.
These Gemstone Beaded Bracelets are made by first polishing gemstone beads to a shine and then attaching them to a durable elastic cord. Crystal bracelets received as gifts have a stronger effect because it has the intentions of the original owner. Share the love that flows into your home by giving one of these to the most important people in your life.
- Genuine gemstone beads are 8mm in diameter
- Unisex Design
- Stretch bracelets are 19cm long
- Price is for 1 bracelet.
Please allow 3-8 business days for your item to arrive. Item typically ships out within 24-48 hours of order being placed.
BLACK AGATE MEANING AND BENEFITS:
Black Agates are mainly found in Africa and Brazil. Like many black crystals, Black Agate meaning lies in its healing properties of grounding and protection. This stone can also be helpful in keeping stressful households somewhat peaceful despite the turmoil.
The meaning of Black Agate can be summarized in these top benefits:
- If you are emotional, depressed, angry, and feeling abandoned, Black Agate is supposed to help you see the truth in your situation while bringing stability and balance to overcome life’s challenges.
- Black Agate is supposed to facilitates the release of bad memories in order for you to move forward towards bigger and better things. In this way, Black Agate is used to harness negative energy, find the good in a bad situation, and channel that positive energy to build emotional and physical strength.
- Working with Black Agate is beneficial to your Root Chakra. This is often overlooked but is possibly the most important chakra to heal. Nearly every adult holds on to some portion of negative programming that they picked up from their parents, teachers, and peers during childhood. Feelings of scarcity, selfishness, guilt, shame, and insecurity are the result of a blocked Root Chakra. When you release the blockage, you will naturally develop more personal integrity, self-belief, and a better sense of belonging. Without healing the Root Chakra, there will always be a void or emptiness no matter how much you have achieved materialistically.
BLACK AGATE ASSOCIATION:
Chakras: Root Chakra
BLACK AGATE AND CHAKRA CONNECTION:
Black Agate is a Root Chakra stone.
The Root Chakra is where you connect with the earth and the energy of existence in the corporeal world. A stable and balanced Root Chakra means you constantly feel secure and safe in your existence. It also means that you have confidence in what the earth and the universe provide you. You are in touch with reality if you have a well-balanced Root Chakra.
Common symptoms of an imbalanced Root Chakra are: poor focus, negative thinking, disorganization, lack of zest for life, depression, anger and frustration with the world, and lack of gratitude.
BLACK AGATE HEALING PROPERTIES BY INTENTIONS:
- Fear, Insecurity, Worry / Removing Negativity - If you are looking inward, Black Agate can assist in releasing some long-term issues you may have since childhood. Those issues might involve intensely negative emotions like grief, anxiety, fear, and anger. Those issues might even involve guilt, shame, and resentment of yourself and close family members. Once you have a clear understanding of where your negative emotions and thoughts stem from, you have the choice to replace it with a different set of beliefs about your reality. When you have removed negativity, your mind opens up to possibilities, opportunities, and creativity. Removing negative beliefs is the 1st step in working with the Law of Attraction. The abundance mentality flows out only after you have achieved a deep inner sense of personal worth and security.
- Protection & Spiritual Grounding - Black Agate is thought to offers spiritual protection, especially from negative vibrations and generally people, events, places, and things that can drain your energy and cause you anxiety. This crystal can also block the negativity from attaching onto you.
HOW TO USE BLACK AGATE CRYSTALS:
- Wear Black Agate – wearing Black Agate jewelry in the forms of necklace, bracelet, ring or earrings is a great way to stay connected to the stone’s energy consistently all day.
- Carry Black Agate – Carrying Black Agate in your wallet, purse, or pocket is also a great way to keep the stone’s energy handy for when you need a moment to center yourself. When you have it in arm’s reach, you can hold on to it for a quick moment, breathe deep and allow yourself to come back into a calm state of mind and being.
- Place Black Agate Near Your Space – Depending on the intention you’re working towards, place Black Agate in the appropriate environment in your home, office, and bedroom. If your intention is to remove negativity at an already stressful workplace, it would be shrewd to place Black Agate crystals on your office desk where you conduct your work and business dealings. If you are wanting to protect negativity from entering your home, placing Black Agate near the front door of your house is best.
- Black Agate Meditation – You can meditate with the crystal of your choice in any shapes and forms. When meditating recite in your mind (or out loud) a mantra or affirmation that resonates with what you want to achieve. Consistent positive self-talk creates a vortex of energy that is further amplified by the energy of the crystal.
- Black Agate Crystal Grid – Find the intention that most resonates with what you want. Combine Black Agate with other crystals relevant to that particular intention and create a crystal grid. Placing your crystals in certain geometric patterns (the flower of life pattern is the most common one) will enhance the crystals’ vibrations, transform the energy of your space, and speed up the manifestation of your intention.
Disclaimer- The information provided regarding healing crystals and their properties is purely for educational and entertainment purposes. It is important to understand that crystals should never be used as a substitute for professional medical treatment, psychological therapy, or any form of professional advice. Crystals are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any specific condition or ailment. The use of crystals should always be complemented with appropriate medical and psychological care. If you have any concerns regarding your physical or mental health, it is crucial to consult with a qualified healthcare professional or licensed therapist. Furthermore, while crystals and gemstones are believed to possess certain energetic properties, the outcomes or effects experienced by individuals may vary. The impact of crystals on an individual is subjective and influenced by various factors, including personal beliefs, intention, and individual sensitivity. We cannot guarantee any specific results or outcomes from the use of crystals. Any testimonials or experiences shared by others should be considered anecdotal and not indicative of guaranteed outcomes.
By purchasing and using any crystal, you acknowledge and accept full responsibility for your own well-being. You understand that the information provided is not intended as medical or psychological advice and should not be relied upon as such.